<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/97712289477353507?origin\x3dhttp://happytimeskids.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



journals | profile | links | this site | etc. | link | link


ANFPROM2015
Friday, 13 March 2015 | (0) comments | Post a comment


Can you believe it? Polytechnic school life is coming to an end...

I'm so gonna miss school. Awwwwwwwww... That's bad.
I will miss the lecturers whom had taught me, the lecturers whom guide me through this journey, the lecturers whom i respect.

It's TP ANF First Ever PROM NIGHT held at GrandPark City Hotel.

OMG.

Beautiful Memories are left behind the pictures, which marks the end of the lovely journey in TP.

The dinner was average, but it was the people, the ambience which makes the prom worthwhile and meaningful.

The day started off with the busy work... Work is tiring yeah. After work, I rushed to my friends, Hani house, where she helped me with the make-up an hair stuff, etc... Loving this three besties that I had in my life, which I hope they will be with me forever. BEST FRIENDS FOREVER. But, one of my besties, ah zhuang... she is not going for prom... And I will miss her presence...


I am so thankful to have such great friends in my life. Really, Thankful.


Personally, I would say that I really do not have much friends. But, I have good friends and great friends. Their presence makes the journey more fulling, enjoying,interesting and meaningful. From acquaintances to besties and to forever. Also, the peoples had mark down their beautiful footsteps in my mind. Love them so much.


After make-up session at Hani house, we were ... late. We waited for 20 minutes for a taxi.. It was lonngggggg! Finally, we reached our destination. Well, we weren't the latest nor the earliest! Haha

We signed up at the counter and took photos at the photobooth~ Free Instant Print at Photobooth! So lots and lots of photos with the girls that I had met during year 1, internship, and project mates. They were really nice peoples!

Sadly, I didn't really get much chances to take photo with my lecturers causee... there were too many peoples asking them to take photos,and I'm a little shy. Gladly, I managed to take a few photos with a few of them.


I felt a little touched when they talk to me, and there were times which I wanted to tell them that I am going to miss them so much. Thank them for being there so supportive and concerned. Luv them always, Don't make me cry okay.


Thanks for being there and being concerned about me. Hotookajooo. I'm gonna miss them. They may not know it, but I'm actually a person with deep-felt feelings in my heart. I know I will miss them.

I'm glad to here that they welcome us back to TP! OMG. Definitely will go back de!

Dinner was quite simple... Not very expensive dishes... Okay okay. I'm glad to be able to attend this event and it is worthwhile. Really.


Not all lecturer turned up for this event. Haiss... The ones that I really liked... Shall take photo with them next time. Don't run away kays!


After the event is over, it's time to go home... Well, I took the cheapest form of transport home. MRT and bus.


Missing the phonecalls that I had... when I'm late... Missing the naggy people... Why didn't I know how to appreciate it? Given one more chance, I would like to listen to you nagging at me... Sharing my joys, have a person to complain to, to tell my deep heart secrets to... Everything is just in my heart, I can't share with someone as important as you.


Stay Strong Angie.


My love for you deepens days after days. Love you always.




Disclaimer


please click to make it grow !
Enter graphics from Ferny-Dust

you have just entered my blog. Welcome to my blog! This blog started on 10/december/10 and owned by Angie. No RIPPING, FAKER, copycater, or BADWORDS HERE. You should leave message on my tagboard before you leave. You're allowed to enter this site at anytime but if you do something BAD and I don't Like it, You should go go far away from my blog.
blablablah... whatever you like.

Message .

using Cbox is better

Questions .


There are so many things to ask!!!

Why is a SKY so dark at night, sometimes, i can't even spot twinkle stars?

Why do we have to study???

Why do we need money?

Why do i love Chocolates?

Arrrrrr!!!
Why why why??? LOL
Archives .




Play the Music .

My Playlist~
MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com