 Last Day of Internship
Friday, 30 January 2015 | (0) comments |
Three months has gone by real fast, and it's reaching the end of my internship. I have finished my journey of an intern at Nexia. Life at Nexia has been quite a smooth-sailing journey. Well, for me, I'm glad to have followed this two awesome senior.
The first senior, 3 bro, was slightly difficult to understand, in terms of the way she speaks. Overtime, I managed to understand her better. Let me tell you a little secret. I was sort of being reprimanded once, for doing things too slowly. After that, I have learnt the smarter way. The second senior, Mr Law. , was nice to us, and always jokes all the times. His presence would make the atmosphere lively and fun. Overall, I am thankful to be able to work with both of them.
Apart from my senior, I am very glad to have really nice colleagues and friends. My colleagues are really friendly and approachable. They will help you if you ask for help. I feel that the colleagues are quite serious during work, but yet also fun during breaks. "WORK HARD PLAY HARD." The different teams organised Christmas Celebrations. Sadly, we are not invited as they worried and do not want us to spend so much money on the gifts. I felt that the bond in between the colleagues are quite close.
Also, through the internship, it allowed me to make new friends, be it "schoolmates" and "colleagues." In total, there are 10 interns from my school. Through this period, we have became closer and understood each other better. Initially, we do not know each other. As time pass by, the more we see each other and work together, we became closer, and found similarity in way of doing things. We began to like each other. (As friends) Also, we had new friends, "our colleagues" and "interns of other schools."
JY - Always a partner that I can talk to, gossip, laugh and be together
HH - A meticulous, thoughtful, always by your side friend
NT - Only guy, the joker, fun, interesting and always "English speaker"
Kel - A big sister, always can depend on
MT - A strict sister, always serious at work, and green environmentist
WX - Shy and introverted xiao mei mei
SH - Quiet and speaks very fast girl
SAR - Quite unique, keeps laughing, friendly person
CAR - A friendly yet a little kan chiong friend
NTU - Friendly, sweeetie
At the last day, I prepared present for the people that are always by my side, guiding me, helped me throughout the journey. I'm very touched to see their happy faces. On the last day, I felt an etch in my heart, as I know there is someone that I will miss. In the quietness, In the tiredness, In the busi ness...
It's time to leave.
I'm happy yet a little sad. I'm happy because I do not have to wake up early in the morning, travelling from one end (EAST) to the other end (WEST) on the MRT. I'm happy because I do not have so much work to do. All the vouching, taxi - ing and stuffs.
Ironically, on my last day, I was thinking that I would miss travelling... I would miss the people here.
I am very glad and thankful to all the people that made my day, that make me smile, that makes a day fun, that makes learning easy, that teach me.
ALL IN ALL, THANKS FOR MAKING A DIFFERENCE IN MY LIFE.
THE MEMORIES WILL LAST LONG IN MY HEART.
|
 Last Day of Internship
Friday, 30 January 2015 | (0) comments |
Three months has gone by real fast, and it's reaching the end of my internship. I have finished my journey of an intern at Nexia. Life at Nexia has been quite a smooth-sailing journey. Well, for me, I'm glad to have followed this two awesome senior.
The first senior, 3 bro, was slightly difficult to understand, in terms of the way she speaks. Overtime, I managed to understand her better. Let me tell you a little secret. I was sort of being reprimanded once, for doing things too slowly. After that, I have learnt the smarter way. The second senior, Mr Law. , was nice to us, and always jokes all the times. His presence would make the atmosphere lively and fun. Overall, I am thankful to be able to work with both of them.
Apart from my senior, I am very glad to have really nice colleagues and friends. My colleagues are really friendly and approachable. They will help you if you ask for help. I feel that the colleagues are quite serious during work, but yet also fun during breaks. "WORK HARD PLAY HARD." The different teams organised Christmas Celebrations. Sadly, we are not invited as they worried and do not want us to spend so much money on the gifts. I felt that the bond in between the colleagues are quite close.
Also, through the internship, it allowed me to make new friends, be it "schoolmates" and "colleagues." In total, there are 10 interns from my school. Through this period, we have became closer and understood each other better. Initially, we do not know each other. As time pass by, the more we see each other and work together, we became closer, and found similarity in way of doing things. We began to like each other. (As friends) Also, we had new friends, "our colleagues" and "interns of other schools."
JY - Always a partner that I can talk to, gossip, laugh and be together
HH - A meticulous, thoughtful, always by your side friend
NT - Only guy, the joker, fun, interesting and always "English speaker"
Kel - A big sister, always can depend on
MT - A strict sister, always serious at work, and green environmentist
WX - Shy and introverted xiao mei mei
SH - Quiet and speaks very fast girl
SAR - Quite unique, keeps laughing, friendly person
CAR - A friendly yet a little kan chiong friend
NTU - Friendly, sweeetie
At the last day, I prepared present for the people that are always by my side, guiding me, helped me throughout the journey. I'm very touched to see their happy faces. On the last day, I felt an etch in my heart, as I know there is someone that I will miss. In the quietness, In the tiredness, In the busi ness...
It's time to leave.
I'm happy yet a little sad. I'm happy because I do not have to wake up early in the morning, travelling from one end (EAST) to the other end (WEST) on the MRT. I'm happy because I do not have so much work to do. All the vouching, taxi - ing and stuffs.
Ironically, on my last day, I was thinking that I would miss travelling... I would miss the people here.
I am very glad and thankful to all the people that made my day, that make me smile, that makes a day fun, that makes learning easy, that teach me.
ALL IN ALL, THANKS FOR MAKING A DIFFERENCE IN MY LIFE.
THE MEMORIES WILL LAST LONG IN MY HEART.
|
Mi?
Hey poeps! Well, just say a "hi!" first :D
Yeap, welcome to my BLOG yah~
Okay
I'm ANGIE, remember this NAME "ANGIE"
Currenly , still studying...
Are you my friends?
If you are, just leave a short comments before you leave kays?
Shh, lets chit chat awhile
Let's talk about my likes
Erm... There are so many things that i like!
I love my idols , i love cookies, i love chocolate, i love blue and pink
, i love the sky, i love the stars , i love alot alot of things!
OF COURSE, I LOVE MYSELF, haha
I hate people that acts like Ah Beng, i hate monkeys, i hate people smoking, i hate the noise! WHICH IS IRRITATING@!!!
SMILE SMILE SMILE, MAKES UR DAY LIVELY~!
You can email me at myonlysweetheart@live.com
if you have anything on :D
|
your friends link here

♥Diyanah-DIY
♥Esther
♥Fatiha
♥HuiEe(Friendz)
♥HsiangLing
♥Ian
♥Jerlyn
♥Jocelyn
♥Jiawei
♥Jin Ming
♥Kelsey
♥Laykoon & Donghui :)
♥MsLiu
♥Marisa
♥PeiWen(Zoey)
♥Sylvia(Friendz)
♥Serene
♥Shalyn
♥Shuling
♥Shimin
♥Sinyee=D
♥Yuping
|
Historical .
Historical? Nothing much actually...
I started blogging in primary school
But, yupps, it is just mof my own free will
Everyday, just crept by,
you never know when it will end
Things just fade away eventually
So the best is write down and keep it!
See it again when you are old!~
haha
OLD OLD OLD :P
Credits .
Design : x x x
Source : x x x
x x x
The Things : x x x x
Java Script : x x
Hosting by : x x x
x x x x
Counter Visiter : x x
x
Image Edit : Adobe Photoshop CS3. Photoscape
Special Thanks : Blogger, Photobucket Google Friend Connect
TELL ME IF I FORGET TO CREDIT YOU !
|
etc. |
Disclaimer

please click to make it grow !

you have just entered my blog. Welcome to my blog! This blog started on 10/december/10 and owned by Angie.
No RIPPING, FAKER, copycater, or BADWORDS HERE. You should leave message on my tagboard before you leave.
You're allowed to enter this site at anytime but if you do something BAD and I don't Like it, You should go go far away from my blog.
blablablah... whatever you like.
Message .
using Cbox is better
Questions .
There are so many things to ask!!!
Why is a SKY so dark at night, sometimes, i can't even spot twinkle stars?
Why do we have to study???
Why do we need money?
Why do i love Chocolates?
Arrrrrr!!!
Why why why???
LOL
Archives .

Play the Music .
My Playlist~
  Music Playlist at MixPod.com |