 Friendship
Thursday, 1 January 2015 | (0) comments |
As a life of a student, I agree
that forming strong friendships is indeed one of the most important aspects. As
the saying goes “No man is an island,” everyone rely on each another. Besides, I
feel that it is the best time to make friends during school, especially good
friends. School is the best place to find your soul mates and friends. In school,
we spent most of our times with our friends, and fellow classmates. We spent
almost a few years in the same class, same lecture and even same teachers. This
is the time where we interact, understand, and get to know the personality of
your friends. You may meet some that comes and goes, you would also meet true
friends who are willing to stay by you.
There are tons and tons of benefits
of having good friends. Before that, let me define what a good friend is. My
definition of good friends is “someone who is truly concerned about you, who
laugh and jokes with you, who tell you off when you are wrong, who is willing
to stay by you.”
One of the greatest benefits of
having a good friend is that they understand your mind. This sounds crazy, isn’t
it? It‘s true. Good friend is able to empathise with your feelings, able to
stand in your shoes and they want you to be a better person. For instance, I had
a good friend in college whose simply just so amazing. We started off with acquaintances,
getting to know each other. As the times goes by, we get to know each other
more, and we got along well.
There was a time where things just
all went hay-wired, and there, you are left alone, stranded, sad. A hand comes
up, a light whisper, saying “Stay strong, you still have me” gave me the
courage to walk on. They are willing to lend you a listening ear, they are
there for you. You can cry, you can laugh, and you can just be yourself in
front of your true friend. There is no need for you to hide. For instance, when
you feel lonely, she would come to you and stay with you. We could talk about
everything over the world, from the sky to the ground. There are never-ending
topics to share.
Apart from that, good friends can
keep your secret. They are concerned about you. They will not talk behind your
back, back stab you and hurt you. Instead, they want to protect you, they care
about you and they love you. Good friend can keep your secret well, and provide
you with the best advice. They will not gossip at the back about you. Everyone
has their own secrets, with no exceptions, I have mine as well. It feels so
relieved to have somebody to share the burden with you. Good friend could keep
my secret well, run and exercise with me, study with me, shop with me and laugh
with me.
In the past, I used to think that
we only share happiness with friends. I was wrong. Happiness is indeed good,
but we can also share troubles and foes with them. They are the most willing to
stretch out their hand and help. Always, I share all the happiness, jokes and
spread happiness to them. I thought that this would make friend stay. I wanted
to have more friends, to gain popularity. In the end, I realised that this type
of friendship do not last long.
Deep in my heart, there are tons
and tons of secrets weighing me down. I realised the importance of sharing the
sadness and unhappy stuffs with your friends. They are the ones who care and
want to know more about you, and help you. You don’t need too many, you just
need “one” who would be there for you and always.
How to have good friends? The best
way is to be sincere to them. They will reciprocate the same way you do. If you
treat people in a nice way, definitely, they would be nice to you. Love your
friends and be loved.
With loves,
Angie
|
 Friendship
Thursday, 1 January 2015 | (0) comments |
As a life of a student, I agree
that forming strong friendships is indeed one of the most important aspects. As
the saying goes “No man is an island,” everyone rely on each another. Besides, I
feel that it is the best time to make friends during school, especially good
friends. School is the best place to find your soul mates and friends. In school,
we spent most of our times with our friends, and fellow classmates. We spent
almost a few years in the same class, same lecture and even same teachers. This
is the time where we interact, understand, and get to know the personality of
your friends. You may meet some that comes and goes, you would also meet true
friends who are willing to stay by you.
There are tons and tons of benefits
of having good friends. Before that, let me define what a good friend is. My
definition of good friends is “someone who is truly concerned about you, who
laugh and jokes with you, who tell you off when you are wrong, who is willing
to stay by you.”
One of the greatest benefits of
having a good friend is that they understand your mind. This sounds crazy, isn’t
it? It‘s true. Good friend is able to empathise with your feelings, able to
stand in your shoes and they want you to be a better person. For instance, I had
a good friend in college whose simply just so amazing. We started off with acquaintances,
getting to know each other. As the times goes by, we get to know each other
more, and we got along well.
There was a time where things just
all went hay-wired, and there, you are left alone, stranded, sad. A hand comes
up, a light whisper, saying “Stay strong, you still have me” gave me the
courage to walk on. They are willing to lend you a listening ear, they are
there for you. You can cry, you can laugh, and you can just be yourself in
front of your true friend. There is no need for you to hide. For instance, when
you feel lonely, she would come to you and stay with you. We could talk about
everything over the world, from the sky to the ground. There are never-ending
topics to share.
Apart from that, good friends can
keep your secret. They are concerned about you. They will not talk behind your
back, back stab you and hurt you. Instead, they want to protect you, they care
about you and they love you. Good friend can keep your secret well, and provide
you with the best advice. They will not gossip at the back about you. Everyone
has their own secrets, with no exceptions, I have mine as well. It feels so
relieved to have somebody to share the burden with you. Good friend could keep
my secret well, run and exercise with me, study with me, shop with me and laugh
with me.
In the past, I used to think that
we only share happiness with friends. I was wrong. Happiness is indeed good,
but we can also share troubles and foes with them. They are the most willing to
stretch out their hand and help. Always, I share all the happiness, jokes and
spread happiness to them. I thought that this would make friend stay. I wanted
to have more friends, to gain popularity. In the end, I realised that this type
of friendship do not last long.
Deep in my heart, there are tons
and tons of secrets weighing me down. I realised the importance of sharing the
sadness and unhappy stuffs with your friends. They are the ones who care and
want to know more about you, and help you. You don’t need too many, you just
need “one” who would be there for you and always.
How to have good friends? The best
way is to be sincere to them. They will reciprocate the same way you do. If you
treat people in a nice way, definitely, they would be nice to you. Love your
friends and be loved.
With loves,
Angie
|
Mi?
Hey poeps! Well, just say a "hi!" first :D
Yeap, welcome to my BLOG yah~
Okay
I'm ANGIE, remember this NAME "ANGIE"
Currenly , still studying...
Are you my friends?
If you are, just leave a short comments before you leave kays?
Shh, lets chit chat awhile
Let's talk about my likes
Erm... There are so many things that i like!
I love my idols , i love cookies, i love chocolate, i love blue and pink
, i love the sky, i love the stars , i love alot alot of things!
OF COURSE, I LOVE MYSELF, haha
I hate people that acts like Ah Beng, i hate monkeys, i hate people smoking, i hate the noise! WHICH IS IRRITATING@!!!
SMILE SMILE SMILE, MAKES UR DAY LIVELY~!
You can email me at myonlysweetheart@live.com
if you have anything on :D
|
your friends link here

♥Diyanah-DIY
♥Esther
♥Fatiha
♥HuiEe(Friendz)
♥HsiangLing
♥Ian
♥Jerlyn
♥Jocelyn
♥Jiawei
♥Jin Ming
♥Kelsey
♥Laykoon & Donghui :)
♥MsLiu
♥Marisa
♥PeiWen(Zoey)
♥Sylvia(Friendz)
♥Serene
♥Shalyn
♥Shuling
♥Shimin
♥Sinyee=D
♥Yuping
|
Historical .
Historical? Nothing much actually...
I started blogging in primary school
But, yupps, it is just mof my own free will
Everyday, just crept by,
you never know when it will end
Things just fade away eventually
So the best is write down and keep it!
See it again when you are old!~
haha
OLD OLD OLD :P
Credits .
Design : x x x
Source : x x x
x x x
The Things : x x x x
Java Script : x x
Hosting by : x x x
x x x x
Counter Visiter : x x
x
Image Edit : Adobe Photoshop CS3. Photoscape
Special Thanks : Blogger, Photobucket Google Friend Connect
TELL ME IF I FORGET TO CREDIT YOU !
|
etc. |
Disclaimer

please click to make it grow !

you have just entered my blog. Welcome to my blog! This blog started on 10/december/10 and owned by Angie.
No RIPPING, FAKER, copycater, or BADWORDS HERE. You should leave message on my tagboard before you leave.
You're allowed to enter this site at anytime but if you do something BAD and I don't Like it, You should go go far away from my blog.
blablablah... whatever you like.
Message .
using Cbox is better
Questions .
There are so many things to ask!!!
Why is a SKY so dark at night, sometimes, i can't even spot twinkle stars?
Why do we have to study???
Why do we need money?
Why do i love Chocolates?
Arrrrrr!!!
Why why why???
LOL
Archives .

Play the Music .
My Playlist~
  Music Playlist at MixPod.com |