<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/97712289477353507?origin\x3dhttp://happytimeskids.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



journals | profile | links | this site | etc. | link | link


Braces Day and Sending Off my friends
Friday, 24 October 2014 | (0) comments | Post a comment



I did my braces today! I chose my favourite color which is "PURPLE", however the color seemed to be light blue when it is on my teeth. Hmmm... It is quite troublesome with the procedures of cleaning the braces... Need to keep my teeth clean and healthy, so i bought a small bristle to keep the gaps in between the braces clean.


Pardon for my unglam teeth :) (Day 0)

I realised that there are so many FOOD that i cannot eat with braces on!Feeling quite sad though.I have to eat on a lighter diet.NO MORE SWEETS,NO MORE HARD FOOD,Oh nooo. The braces hurt quite badly when i start chewing on food.So, i guess i have to eat porridge for the next few days. :'(

After visiting National Dental Centre (NDC), i went for a walk "Shopping for my intern clothes" at Orchard area, and then, racky our workplace with my friends.Hmm, it is quite a long distance walk from the MRT station to our workplace...I really can't imagine that i am going to start working next weeeek!I'm having mixed feeling, excited and yet a little afraid of the new environment.

After racky the place, i went to airport to send my friends oofff.First, i went to meet my colleagues at my previous workplace~ So glad and happy to see them! Well, the shop would be shifting to CentrePoint soon.~ Do show your support there! The staffs are really really nice over there!




After that, i went to Terminal 2 to meet Hani (Lurve~)And later MZ~ whom would also be going to Korea with Hani~
They are the BEST BEST BEST Peops that i have ever met.Really. 
Someone whom i could really open my heart to.
Someone whom i can complain and cry to.The really cute Peops planned a small surprise for my birthday.
They "lied" to me to go out and carry their lugguage,and they appeared with a box of cupcakes~OMG, they are so SWEET! THANK YOU! LOOVE THEM EVEEEN MOREE

(Blowing the really cute cupcakes cake~) Best wishes. Thanks!

Hotokajo (What am i going to do?) They are going to Korea for 3 monthssss
3 Months without their accompany...I would really really really MISS THEM a lottttt.I tried my very best not to tear in front of them...Uncontrollably, it just came out from my eyes...I really really don't like people to leave mee. Really don't like it...Maybe, i'm just afraid of being alone.. I MISS YOU ALL!
.(Hope you girls have lots of fun and experience there :))


Deep in my heart, i really hope that they can have a lot of fun in Korea and do well in their work and all!!! Hope to seeee them back in Singapore sooon :D


Disclaimer


please click to make it grow !
Enter graphics from Ferny-Dust

you have just entered my blog. Welcome to my blog! This blog started on 10/december/10 and owned by Angie. No RIPPING, FAKER, copycater, or BADWORDS HERE. You should leave message on my tagboard before you leave. You're allowed to enter this site at anytime but if you do something BAD and I don't Like it, You should go go far away from my blog.
blablablah... whatever you like.

Message .

using Cbox is better

Questions .


There are so many things to ask!!!

Why is a SKY so dark at night, sometimes, i can't even spot twinkle stars?

Why do we have to study???

Why do we need money?

Why do i love Chocolates?

Arrrrrr!!!
Why why why??? LOL
Archives .




Play the Music .

My Playlist~
MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com