<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/97712289477353507?origin\x3dhttp://happytimeskids.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



journals | profile | links | this site | etc. | link | link


Taking care of you
Tuesday, 7 January 2014 | (0) comments | Post a comment


My family seems to shatter in pieces.My life had changed. No more shouting from my Mum... It just seems like a pillar had fallen. My eldest sister pick up the load. Thank you jiejie. However, i don't like her for a short period. I don't like her saying about my Mum's condition, reminding us again and again. NO! Just tell me that this is not true. I throw temper. Ignore everyone. Hide in my room. Study. Cry. Toss around. That period was like the worse of my life. I couldn't accept the truth. Just simply, i believe its not real. But i know that it is real. That sort of feeling... I had no idea how to type it out in words. Just terrible. Imagine that you eat bittergourd with chilli and yeah...

In school, i showed a hard front. Laugh and talk, and just be normal. I just want to forget everything about
home, by staying with my lovely friends. I just dont want to think about it. In school, it feels much better that staying at home. I wanted somebody to talk to. Really. If i could be like my elder sis, to have a boyfriend to stay by her side, a shoulder to lean on. Thinking about it, i really had no one to shoulder on. I wanted to talk to my friends, but i just could'nt say it out. I do not want to add to their burden and don't like to be judge.

I'm afraid that things will be worse. I had to accept alone. Alone.


Disclaimer


please click to make it grow !
Enter graphics from Ferny-Dust

you have just entered my blog. Welcome to my blog! This blog started on 10/december/10 and owned by Angie. No RIPPING, FAKER, copycater, or BADWORDS HERE. You should leave message on my tagboard before you leave. You're allowed to enter this site at anytime but if you do something BAD and I don't Like it, You should go go far away from my blog.
blablablah... whatever you like.

Message .

using Cbox is better

Questions .


There are so many things to ask!!!

Why is a SKY so dark at night, sometimes, i can't even spot twinkle stars?

Why do we have to study???

Why do we need money?

Why do i love Chocolates?

Arrrrrr!!!
Why why why??? LOL
Archives .




Play the Music .

My Playlist~
MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com