<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/97712289477353507?origin\x3dhttp://happytimeskids.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



journals | profile | links | this site | etc. | link | link


Hospitalized.
Tuesday, 3 December 2013 | (0) comments | Post a comment


I have never been to the hospital and i never want to.

Sadly, my mother was admitted to the hospital... I thought that it was just a minor fever. Who knows it was so serious? She was admitted in that day, and the doctor hospitalised my mum for a week. My family visited my mum everyday, and stay by her side. The hospital is so scary and quiet place.

Being in the hospital was so scary, and somemore, she's alone there at night. When i go to the hospital, and walked past the patient, it instills fear and all sort of images in my mind. People with needles attached to them, and packets of blood to them. I saw my mum, frail and weak, lying on the hospital bed. There were all sort of different kind of people warded in the hospital. Old, weak, young, bony... It makes me feel that life is so minor and short. I never want to stay here.

That night, i could clearly remember that my dad was shock, aware by the phone call from the hospital. The nurse broke a bad news to dad that my mum had low blood pressure, and is in a serious condition. She had to be admitted to ICU. I was still awoke. I accompanied my dad at midnight to the hospital. I could see that Dad eye's were red. Immediately, we hailed for taxi to the hospital. My tears were dwelling up in my eyes. My heart was pumping like crazy. I was praying silently that everything would be fine. I hope.

Rushed to the hospital, registered and finally we went up to her ward. She seems to be sleeping... Dad patted lightly on Mum's face to let Mum know that we are here. Tubes were all over her body, on her hands, and she is wearing the something like the breather mask on her nose. Just like what we could see in the drama. The nurse were busy, and i saw that the rest of the patient were still sleeping. We stood by Mum's side, until she had regain her conscious.

Terrible feeling in my heart. We did not sleep the whole day.

-1 Dec 2013

Disclaimer


please click to make it grow !
Enter graphics from Ferny-Dust

you have just entered my blog. Welcome to my blog! This blog started on 10/december/10 and owned by Angie. No RIPPING, FAKER, copycater, or BADWORDS HERE. You should leave message on my tagboard before you leave. You're allowed to enter this site at anytime but if you do something BAD and I don't Like it, You should go go far away from my blog.
blablablah... whatever you like.

Message .

using Cbox is better

Questions .


There are so many things to ask!!!

Why is a SKY so dark at night, sometimes, i can't even spot twinkle stars?

Why do we have to study???

Why do we need money?

Why do i love Chocolates?

Arrrrrr!!!
Why why why??? LOL
Archives .




Play the Music .

My Playlist~
MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com