<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/97712289477353507?origin\x3dhttp://happytimeskids.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



journals | profile | links | this site | etc. | link | link


Saturday
Saturday, 6 November 2010 | (0) comments | Post a comment

Yesterday, it was kind of a BORING DAY!
I was on computer for sooooo long~
Morning was terribly boring
NO INTERESTING TELEVISION SHOW
I dont like that!

LAter, i went to library
When i was there, there was an aunty that speaked so loudly on the phone
Thankfully, one librarian went to talk to her.
Silence...
I borrowed a few books
"good" right!

Actually, i tried studying,
but that wasn't a great place for me
Sad lolz
I can't concentrate!

Dinner, went to Xuan's Chalet
Well, okay bah
It was drizzling when they BBQ
I saw lots of people, holding umbrella and BBQ
COOL~
2nd sis nvr, she gna study for "O LEVEL"
JIAYOU
I was there,
watching the "jinqujiang" show
that was quite nice bah.
Mostly , i was unfamiliar with quite a no. of singer
I love th3 songs they sang,
not bad
"S.H.E"~~~~~~~~~~

Adults BBQ for us!
SO GOOD~
We just need to eat.
I love the sausage~
YuMMY! DELICIOUS!
Well, i also love the drumsticks
Not bad~ QUite nice
I didn't really chat with Xuan's as i do not know what to chat
But the next time round,
i will try to talk wif her de
=D
JIAYOU ANGIE!
THANKS PEOPLES~

Thats for all today~:D

Disclaimer


please click to make it grow !
Enter graphics from Ferny-Dust

you have just entered my blog. Welcome to my blog! This blog started on 10/december/10 and owned by Angie. No RIPPING, FAKER, copycater, or BADWORDS HERE. You should leave message on my tagboard before you leave. You're allowed to enter this site at anytime but if you do something BAD and I don't Like it, You should go go far away from my blog.
blablablah... whatever you like.

Message .

using Cbox is better

Questions .


There are so many things to ask!!!

Why is a SKY so dark at night, sometimes, i can't even spot twinkle stars?

Why do we have to study???

Why do we need money?

Why do i love Chocolates?

Arrrrrr!!!
Why why why??? LOL
Archives .




Play the Music .

My Playlist~
MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com